1. Remove contact lenses before you sleep.
2. Take care of contact lenses with a suitable liquid. Do not use any cleaning solution. Therefore, the product handling can harm the lens and your eye health.
3. Wear protective goggles to avoid dust and wind get into your eyes.
4. Check your eyes and contact lenses regularly for abnormalities as early as possible.
5. Observe also the instructions given in the contact lens packaging.
6. Pay attention to your contact lens hygiene. The dirt will make the infection in the eye.
7. Use eye drops specifically for contact lenses, eye drops instead of ordinary.
8. Clean regularly contact lens container with boiling water then dry. This is intended to kill the germs on your contact lens container.
9. Replace your contact lenses so your eyes begin to feel uncomfortable wearing them. It indicates the condition of contact lens is no good anymore to help your eyesight.
10. Always wash your hands before removing or wear contacts.